Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey

5 posters

Go down

Casey Empty Casey

Post by Doc Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Was anyone else chuffed about PC getting some form back? Always had a lot of time for the guy and thought he was unlucky regarding his RC appearances, but anyone who was in the worlds top 10 who couldn't make the RC squad would be unlucky. Although a top player who wants to mountain bike and throw himself down mountains on a bit of skirting board, does need to get their priorities right.

Maybe this win will show him that golf pays for his luxuries and excesses, so maybe he should concentrate on that more, because he's a massive talent. He did seem pumped when he rolled that monster in to win?
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Casey Empty Re: Casey

Post by LadyPutt Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Yes, I was chuffed for him as well. I thought he was a bit of an obnoxious individual when he first started playing, much too full of himself and a bit cocky, but he is far too talented a golfer to be languishing in the lower echelons of the OWR. I wonder if the reason for his improvement is he's found a new girlfriend after the acrimonious divorce .....ilu
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:10 am

Yep congrats to Casey - always was a fan of his and couldn't understand the massive drop in form. LP may have hit the nail on the head!

I do understand why some considered him a little cocky and arrogant but he's not in the same league as our favourite Coco
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary_S Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:53 am

Yes, I was really pleased to see him win too.

I think that the press have sometimes quoted him out of context, and people get the wrong idea about him. I followed him in a Charity match a few years ago, and he was brilliant with the crowd - happy to sign autographs and have a laugh during his round. Hopefully his good form will continue.
Mary_S
Mary_S

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:52 am

Must admit I was critical of him after the skiing accident and didn't think he would win again. But what do I know and fair play to him for his success at the weekend and he will surely only grow in confidence from here.

I also agree with LP, being happy off the golf course no doubt promotes more relaxed and better play when on it.
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:46 am

BlueCoverman wrote:Must admit I was critical of him after the skiing accident and didn't think he would win again. But what do I know and fair play to him for his success at the weekend and he will surely only grow in confidence from here.

I also agree with LP, being happy off the golf course no doubt promotes more relaxed and better play when on it.

Me and LJ haven't smiled in 4-years Wink 
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down