Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rory splits from Horizon Management Group

+2
Noshanking
Mary_S
6 posters

Go down

Rory splits from Horizon Management Group Empty Rory splits from Horizon Management Group

Post by Mary_S Sat May 18, 2013 11:27 pm

I see that Rory has split from Horizon, and is forming his own management group, with his father at the helm. Rumours that his father did not get on with Connor Ridge, founder of Horizon.

Yet another change for McIlroy, they seem to have come thick and fast over the last 18 months. Will this be another off course distraction for his game?
Mary_S
Mary_S

Back to top Go down

Rory splits from Horizon Management Group Empty Re: Rory splits from Horizon Management Group

Post by Noshanking Sun May 19, 2013 4:00 am

Did Rory start out in Chubby Chandler's group or am I just imagining things? confused
Noshanking
Noshanking

Back to top Go down

Rory splits from Horizon Management Group Empty Re: Rory splits from Horizon Management Group

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sun May 19, 2013 4:21 am

Yeah he did NS. Hope he doesn't find that the grass isn't always greener on the other side

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sun May 19, 2013 6:57 am

His father has management expertise at that level? Surely not!

Another bad decision from Coco I think
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Mon May 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Rory is a cock
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Matelot golfer Tue May 21, 2013 3:28 am

A more talented cock than you could ever hope to be perhaps ? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today!

Matelot golfer

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed May 22, 2013 12:49 am

I've disliked him and his attitude for some time. Walking off the course with a toothache. The way he reacts in the press. This sort of nonsense.

I admire his golfing ability... but I still think he's a complete twat.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary_S Wed May 22, 2013 8:39 am

Mary_S
Mary_S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down