Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGA - Waste Management Phoenix Open

+2
Maverick
Davie
6 posters

Go down

PGA - Waste Management Phoenix Open Empty PGA - Waste Management Phoenix Open

Post by Davie Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:41 am

As usual, no in depth preview from me - I'll leave that to those better qualified

But the SS coverage is on for this event, and a few talking points already - if only the Sky studio features with the world long drive champion on Shot Centre and Sarah Stirk's legs!

Last edited by Davie on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

PGA - Waste Management Phoenix Open Empty Re: PGA - Waste Management Phoenix Open

Post by Maverick Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:01 am

Let's address the important points here first:

1. Sarah Stirks legs _ maybe its just me but I find her a bit of a munter to be honest, nothing about her appeals to me, but let me drink some of the Brandy I've got on the go and I may reconsider.

2. Bubba Watsons Pink G20 Driver! Had I known Ping did that I'd have ordered one when I got mine damned limited editions

3. Joe Steranka aka Remax world long drive Champion! The mans a mountain 416yards measured and then hitting a 7iron 231yards ridiculous.

P.s good job D Pugh is a good coach because his swing is crap.

Now to the golf. I love Scottsdale many hate it but I love it and will be finding a reason to go play it after our move. Gotta feel for Poults its like pitting a small child against a gladiator he must be on average 40-50yards behind Woodland and Bubba
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

PGA - Waste Management Phoenix Open Empty Re: PGA - Waste Management Phoenix Open

Post by smithersjones Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:07 am

Think the brandy's kicked in already Mav - Joe MILLER hit it 405 (414 to win the World Championship last year) and then 235 with 7 iron. Unbelievable!

As for Sarah's legs, they do look a bit weird in those shiny tights.

smithersjones

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 am

Think your right christ knows why I put sterankas name in there think must've been due to reading something about him on the twattersphere just bfore commenting here. Anywhooo serious distance and plays off scratch you'd think if he could hone a serious short game he could destroy most courses.

Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by venice1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:02 am

smithersjones wrote:Think the brandy's kicked in already Mav - Joe MILLER hit it 405 (414 to win the World Championship last year) and then 235 with 7 iron. Unbelievable!

Would that be a 13 degree 7 iron? Evil or Very Mad That's obscene even if he does de-loft the club until that explosive action on contact.
venice1
venice1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Maverick wrote:
1. Sarah Stirks legs _ maybe its just me but I find her a bit of a munter to be honest, nothing about her appeals to me, but let me drink some of the Brandy I've got on the go and I may reconsider.

I wasn't really talking about the whole package. Wouldn't go quite as far as you in your overall description, but she's "ok" as far as I'm concerned; it was the legs that had me rather hypnotised!
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Davie wrote:
Maverick wrote:

I wasn't really talking about the whole package. Wouldn't go quite as far as you in your overall description, but she's "ok" as far as I'm concerned; it was the legs that had me rather hypnotised!

Oh I get it the old "you don't look at the mantle piece when stoking the fire" approach i like how you roll Davie. I think its because we were spoiled with DiDo for so long were left wanting more
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:47 pm

I see on Twitter, LadyPutt invited Sarah to take a look over here - so we'd better keep it clean! Wink

Hi Sarah! Wave
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:24 am

Such a creep Davie! Wink
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:06 am

Did Poults really have an eagle 2 on the first today?
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 am

BlueCoverman wrote:Such a creep Davie! Wink

Just seen Sarah on the TV for the first time tonight

Hi Sarah! Wave
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 am

Don't think she'd appreciate my previous comments! affraid

Allow me to retract my statement it was the alochol talking Innocent

I do have a spare Nurse outfit should you wish to borrow one Innocent

Oh and hello Sarah Wave

(Have I got away with it! Did I manage to pull that one off Wink )
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 am

I think that you have charmed her Mav...

Good shout on the Nurse outfit, Sarah would definitely look good in that ilu
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 am

Good job I'm smooth aye blue Razz not at smooth as Davie though his comment had class and style mine had an edge and air of perversion!!!!

Still a lady + Nurse outfit = golf seriously worth watching I'm sure she could prescribe something and aide me with my holing out Shocked
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:49 am

Ok so just watched the Arsenal stick plenty past blackburn on match of the day, about time Walcott turned upto play and just switched to sky to find no golf.....

Queue profanities turning the Mav household air blue. Mrs Mav points out whats that red button icon about. "Well spotted I say" pressing the button and selecting the WMPO from the interactive menu..... Queue further profanities, this time from the usually polite Mrs Mav complaining how she wished she kept her mouth shut and was going to bed as not wanting to watch more golf, as tomorrow will be golf on TV throughout the day as its snowing.

This means live golf,peace and quiet and a few sherberts a nice snowy evening indeed
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:53 am

You're lucky! I'm getting no Sky channels at all because of the snow Sad
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:58 am

Only about 3 holes left Davie. Hoping for a Levein tantrum to make the finish more interesting rather than a procession.
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:05 am

Do we have a car crash finish coming up? Levin is starting to look mighty fragile
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:37 am

I mentioned a Levin tantrum and we have it, he really is unpleasant. Hope the toys keep getting thrown and Kyle Stanley takes the win after last week it'd be a great bounceback
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:09 am

Only just turned this on thinking there wasn't much point watching a procession.

Wow, what a chase down from Crane and Stanley. Levin needs something stronger to smoke now to calm his nerves especially after his tee shot on 15. Pick that one out, ouch, and that one.

Looks like Webb's god has left him today, probably heading to Indy for the Superbowl.

Looks like the caddy left a bard or two in there with that approach to 15. Not even close to carrying. Luckily it might not cost him too much as Crane and Stanley are making a mess on the 16th.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:13 am

Ballsy putt from Stanley on 16th..... Levin looks like 6 at best in danger of not even finishing 2nd! Clearly he hasn't learnt from BayHill last year where his bratty attitude cost him the title there to.

Think Spencer needs to look at Kyle and learn a lesson or 2
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:20 am

You're right Mav. That could be pretty awkward for Stanley, maybe his turn for the spikes in his arse. Does Crane putt or chip from there? That could put him right back in it if he holes that.

Levin got himself back in it and then out again in the space of one hole. A lit could depend on Stanley's lie on 17. Just seen replays of how badly Levin has played 15,+2 for the week!

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:23 am

Superb from Stanley on 17 and a realistic birdie putt to boot.

Ben Crane has a makeable shot for eagle so its not done yet

Levin 4 straight days in the water proves he doesn't learn and has poor decision making at critical times of the round. Fancy hime to struggle at 16 too as he'll be a little pumped and could go long
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 am

Wow what a hook shot from Stanley. Looks like he could hold on now.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 am

That shot too imagination and a big set of concrete balls!!

Love to see him hold off the challengers now, as far as I can see it if he beats Ben Crane its his title, can't see Levin doing it, if anything think he'll slide back further.

The way Stanley hits it and way he has learnt from last week so quickly you'd have to think a course like Augusta is a good fit for his length
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:17 am

Outstanding Stanley. Superb finish from an event that threatened a dull ending.

But now more importantly switch channels because its that time of the year.....

SUPERBOWL
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 am

Had to switch off to speak to my parents and finish dinner in time for it too. Glad he held on, good bounce back after last week.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down