Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Golf Swing You Can Trust - John Hoskison FREE e-book!

4 posters

Go down

A Golf Swing You Can Trust - John Hoskison  FREE e-book! Empty A Golf Swing You Can Trust - John Hoskison FREE e-book!

Post by Mary_S Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:59 am

Found this free e-book by John Hoskison, former European Tour player now on the Seniors Tour. Link below in case anybody else wants to download it.

Link

Mary_S
Mary_S

Back to top Go down

A Golf Swing You Can Trust - John Hoskison  FREE e-book! Empty Re: A Golf Swing You Can Trust - John Hoskison FREE e-book!

Post by oldshanker Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:22 am

Thank you Mary - a bit of late night reading there.

I know how to have fun! Shocked
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

A Golf Swing You Can Trust - John Hoskison  FREE e-book! Empty Re: A Golf Swing You Can Trust - John Hoskison FREE e-book!

Post by LadyPutt Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Just downloaded it - thanks Mary. There are several others for around 77p as well.

Having resisted the temptation for some time, I now love my Kindle and wouldn't be without it. ilu
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by SetupDeterminestheMotion Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Finally got round to reading this.

John gives you clear concise instruction from beginning to end with witty analogies. The book is simple, easy to understand and clearly describes the foundations of a great swing.

I would implore everyone to have a read.
SetupDeterminestheMotion
SetupDeterminestheMotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down