Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sponsorship Needed

Go down

Sponsorship Needed Empty Sponsorship Needed

Post by Redrage Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi folks, I am running in the Alloa Half Marathon on the 18th of March and I am looking for sponsors, I would be very grateful if you can spare a quid or two for a good cause! You can donate online on the link below, it is totally safe and commonly used by nearly all charities. I have completed a half marathon once before so I am still a bit of a novice, but I know I can get round so it is not about the encouragement (we'll keep that for the London Marathon next year if I can get in) it is about the cause.

I am raising money on behalf of Maggie's Cancer Caring Centres who looked after a good friend's father as he battled lung cancer. Unfortunately, Phil Webster passed away on the 19th of October 2011 aged 61. I am running in his memory and hope to raise £250 in donations to assist Maggie's Cancer Caring Centres as the continue to help patients and their families through some challenging times.

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

http://www.justgiving.com/James-Morrison-2012AlloaHalfMarathon?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socspon&utm_content=James-Morrison-2012AlloaHalfMarathon&utm_campaign=post-sponsor-facebook 1 to 1 of 1
Redrage
Redrage

Back to top Go down