Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything goes thread....by you know who.......

+13
gaelgowfer
LadyPutt
diggers
Noshankingtonite
Doon the Water
BlueCoverman
ChrisGG
Davie
MustPuttBetter
Maverick
LondonJonnyO
Doc
drive4show
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anything goes thread....by you know who....... Empty Anything goes thread....by you know who.......

Post by drive4show Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:01 am

Discuss footy, life, politics, weather, women (and men if you feel the need Wink ), nurses, smileys......just about anything really.

Just one criteria, it must be entertaining!

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Anything goes thread....by you know who....... Empty Re: Anything goes thread....by you know who.......

Post by Doc Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 am

I have a Bella avatar which I'm going to auction ilu
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Anything goes thread....by you know who....... Empty Re: Anything goes thread....by you know who.......

Post by LondonJonnyO Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 am

My car is being prepped for me by the dealer and I am aiming to take delivery of a shiny vehicle come the end of the week.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 am

Doc wrote:I have a Bella avatar which I'm going to auction ilu

I will outbid anyone.....money no object where Bella is concerned! ilu

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 am

LondonJonnyO wrote:My car is being prepped for me by the dealer and I am aiming to take delivery of a shiny vehicle come the end of the week.

What is it LJ, or have I left myself open ...
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 am

Jag.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:56 am

LondonJonnyO wrote:Jag.

Great choice I'm on my 2nd and it beats the Germans to bits, and has more luxury and quality and POWER Laughing
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 am

Nurse arrrhhh that feels a lot better now.....

Went Xmas shopping again today so fleeting posting with the mobile likely has caused so many grammatical errors I should be pleased that hibbz isn't here to flog his man sausage over my efforts!

However today was the day I went to buy Mrs Mav's pressies! Did the obligatory thing us guys do and went into Anne Summers completely shamelessly as well (I'm not shy) couldn't decide what to buy until a lovely assistant said what are you into then proceeded to offer ideas for me(queue thoughts of assistant performing said ideas) anyways after about 30mins of shameless flirting and question asking in the shop I came away with some purchases and a big wink and a smile from the assistant who said "I'll look forward to seeing you soon".

ilu also am now watching Transformers 2 just because Megan"the"Fox is in it and Mrs M av retired to bed with a simple I'll allow you to drool over your perfect lady, such an understanding lady Mrs Mav Hug
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:56 pm

LJ which Jag have you gone for
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Doc wrote:LJ which Jag have you gone for

The lime green one Innocent

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:01 am

drive4show wrote:
Doc wrote:LJ which Jag have you gone for

The lime green one Innocent

It's an X-Type with 17 thousand miles on the clock, Doc... And no it's not Lime Green. It's Blue. I took your advice and toned it down. But only on the car.

I have also recently discovered that the tighter the shirt the more my nipple rings show up for the casual observer.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:03 am

At the bottom of the homepage it says -

"In total there are 18 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 7 Guests"

Anyone know who the hidden user is?? scratch

MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:04 am

MustPuttBetter wrote:At the bottom of the homepage it says -

"In total there are 18 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 7 Guests"

Anyone know who the hidden user is?? scratch

Dunno. Count to 50 and then go looking for him. I reckon he's behind the coat rack
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:06 am

Wasn't that coat rack over there ------------->

I'm off affraid

Hang on, how do you know it's a 'him'?? Suspicious

MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:07 am

Could it possibly be.....dun Dun DUN......someone from the dark side??

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:07 am

It's obviously HIM. Have you never heard of Captain Chaos... HE will be in waiting.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:08 am

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you Twisted Evil

Most likely someone who doesn't want spies from the Dark Side to see that they are here!
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:09 am

drive4show wrote:Could it possibly be.....dun Dun DUN......someone from the dark side??

That's what i thought!
How do you get to be hidden though? I wasn't offered any sort of cape when i joined

MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 am

Davie, I'm willing to die.

PLEEAASE tell me it's one of the darkside admins?? cheers

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:11 am

Could it be someone wearing his girlfriends invisibility cloak Innocent
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:11 am

No D4, it's not one of them (though the guests could be)
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:11 am

MustPuttBetter wrote:
drive4show wrote:Could it possibly be.....dun Dun DUN......someone from the dark side??

That's what i thought!
How do you get to be hidden though? I wasn't offered any sort of cape when i joined

Some of us are cape material... and some of us are not.

Of course my cape is more the hooded claw affair as 'hero' isn't really my thing. More your typical arch-villian type.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:13 am

Doc wrote:Could it be someone wearing his girlfriends invisibility cloak Innocent

Ha ha ha, i like it

LJ, i'm very suspicious of you. I'll be watching you pal like an albino monk albino

MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:16 am

MustPuttBetter wrote:
Doc wrote:Could it be someone wearing his girlfriends invisibility cloak Innocent

Ha ha ha, i like it

LJ, i'm very suspicious of you. I'll be watching you pal like an albino monk albino

Don't make me tie you to a railroad track.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:19 am

LJ

Forgot to tell you (I think)

I am having a go at reshafting a set of clubs, more as a bit of fun. Ordered a set of PX flighted 5.5's and they are going into my Mizzy MP60's. Struggling to keep the flight of the shorter irons down so will see how I get on with these.

Going for a custom fit tomorrow for a new set of bats, the MP60's will be my reserve set. Planning to try out the Orka heads, maybe a combo set of RS1 and RS3.

Check em out......

www.orkagolf.co.uk

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:23 am

I like the Orca products... The are very nice to look at. Although I'm not sure about this lime green paintfill they seem to have on there.

As for keeping the ball down. Depends on why it's so high. If it's excess spin that's one thing. But if it goes out flat and just gets higher that's not a problem as it should still penetrate pretty well. That's my preferred flight. Flat and very high.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:26 am

Nah, it's quite a high launch/high spin rainbow arc with little or no penetration. Need to get the launch and spin rate down a bit.

Stops quick on the greens though!

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:27 am

Dunno about the PX for you then. The whole point is to maintain a high spin rate down range!

Although if they have a higher frequency than the current shafts that might help.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am

They are a bit stiffer than the current shafts plus the variable kickpoint should help with what I'm looking for.

You're just worried that I'll soon be knocking it past you Innocent

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:33 am

drive4show wrote:They are a bit stiffer than the current shafts plus the variable kickpoint should help with what I'm looking for.

You are most welcome to try. Tapper!
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:37 am

LondonJonnyO wrote:
drive4show wrote:They are a bit stiffer than the current shafts plus the variable kickpoint should help with what I'm looking for.

Bournemouth scratch open.....game on Wink

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:43 am

drive4show wrote:
LondonJonnyO wrote:

Bournemouth scratch open.....game on Wink

It's 1-1 currently down there!
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 am

Let's see if we can both stay single figures long enough to make this a best of 30 Laughing

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:47 am

drive4show wrote:Let's see if we can both stay single figures long enough to make this a best of 30 Laughing

At the rate things are going at the moment I do not think I will last that long!
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:23 am

I had a peep on the dark side, seems a bit quiet over there. Not seen much of all the new posters that suddenly sprang up post AdminGate, have to wonder how many of them were fabricated.

There are still a few guys over there that I would be delighted to see over here, even as double dippers.

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:34 am

I've been trying to get a few of the stragglers over - yes it could get me banned (oops what am I saying?!).

I think the thing is that some will stay for the other sections over there and so double dip into the golf forum but from the first 24 hours or so we seem to be getting most of the people we want here

Funny that both my golf twitter account and my own personal one have been blocked by 606v2golf - just as they are promising some great exclusive for the golf section :stillneedthepointingandlaughingsmilie:
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:07 am

Be interesting to see what that is... I imagine they are giving away a box of commandos or something.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:15 am

We've not done bad in a couple of days, we have c50 already, and we didn't have that when we started on the dark side. Round of applause peeps and Davie take a bow Wave
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:10 am

There has been a bit of discussion recently about a 'tips' thread so rather than create a new topic I thought I'd just use this one.

How does everyone feel about creating a separate section for tips and maybe subdividing it into different sections for driving, putting, short game. If the forum rules allow, we could also post links to external sites for videos etc.
Or maybe just a general section for external links so we can include things like links to open competitions, course review sites and generally all things golf?

Just a thought....what do you reckon?

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:17 am

That would be my idea too D4S, because one thread can have 100's of posts, and takes an age to get through looking for the tip you're after. Wink
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisGG Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:14 am

Just found this on another forum. Anyone likely to be offended probably shouldn't view...

Spoiler:
ChrisGG
ChrisGG

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Anyone seen or heard from Mav recently? He seems to have disappeared into a black hole somewhere scratch

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:05 pm

You don't think that Mrs Mav caught him with a Nurse do you d4s?...
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:00 am

Looks like Mav hasn't been online since Xmas eve - hope all is well with him and that his absense is purely down to a majorly alcohol-fuelled Christmas

I see on the darkside, that our friend and lover of pre-pubescent wizardesses has firmly come out as what s_r so succintly calls the "lentil-knitters"
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 am

Great result from the Old Bailey, I thought those sub life creatures were bound to get off again. Well done that jury.
Doon the Water
Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:03 am

Agree absolutely Doon.

Just a pity Mrs Doreen Lawrence still chose to launch into yet more criticism of the police.
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:30 pm

I have ring sting.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:05 am

A blob of nivea cream will ease the discomfort apparently LJ...
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 am

BlueCoverman wrote:A blob of nivea cream will ease the discomfort apparently LJ...

Why would I do that? I enjoy a good burn the day after a spicy feast.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisGG Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:10 am

ChrisGG
ChrisGG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum