Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holidaying in Cornwall in 2012? Open weeks

2 posters

Go down

Holidaying in Cornwall in 2012? Open weeks Empty Holidaying in Cornwall in 2012? Open weeks

Post by Matelot golfer Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 am

Ladies, Gents,
Just in case any of you are down Cornwall during the summer here is a list of the golf weeks that are going on this year. Each club has a number of open stablefords, scrambles, mixed comps, teams etc etc. PM if you are struggling to find a link to each clubs website or want to know what a course is like before you commit. I have played99% of the courses listed so can tell you which are links/cliff top/ parkland etc. hope this helps.

Falmouth
Mon 11th June - Sun 17th June
Mullion
Mon 18th June - Sat 23rd June
Carlyon Bay
Sat 8th July - Sat 14th July
West Cornwall
Mon 1st July - Sat 7th July
Launceston
Mon 9th July - Sun 15th July
Bude    
Fri 20th July - Sat 28th July
Truro
Sun 22nd July - Fri 27th July
Lanhydrock
Sun 29th July - Sat 4th August
Killiow
Sun 5th August - Sunday 12th August
Tehidy
Mon 13th August - Fri 17th August
Newquay
Mon 6th August - Sunday 12th August
St Austell
Sun 18th August - Fri 24th August
Perranporth                                              
Sat 25th August - Fri 31st August

Matelot golfer

Back to top Go down

Holidaying in Cornwall in 2012? Open weeks Empty Re: Holidaying in Cornwall in 2012? Open weeks

Post by JAS Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Good info Matelot, got to be tempted by at least one of those. My own club diaries out soon so I'll find out where my gaps are and see what's possible.

So Newquay hold their Open week the same week as the Boardmasters?
JAS
JAS

Back to top Go down

Holidaying in Cornwall in 2012? Open weeks Empty Re: Holidaying in Cornwall in 2012? Open weeks

Post by Matelot golfer Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Went for a knock around Newquay for the Cornish Piskey Comp last year and was able to watch a round of the world bobcat racing series as we played. Nice between shots to watch them things getting airborne of the waves that day.

Matelot golfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum