Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football - which team do you support, and why??

+22
Doon the Water
JAS
LondonJonnyO
raycastleunited
BlueCoverman
Jethro
yorke10
diggers
Yadsendew
Del_Boy
LadyPutt
Mercurio
MustPuttBetter
Davie
1GrumpyGolfer
Maverick
Doc
drive4show
Matelot golfer
Noshankingtonite
ChrisGG
Mary_S
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Football - which team do you support, and why?? - Page 4 Empty Football - which team do you support, and why??

Post by Mary_S Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 am

First topic message reminder :

I support Bristol Rovers - currently languishing in the basement of league football.

My Dad used to take me along to watch them sometimes (although he was always more of a non-league supporter), and over the years I've spent a few thousand following them the length and bredth of the country. Plymouth to Carlisle, and many grounds in between.

I finally stopped going to matches about 8 years ago, when I got fed up of watching a bunch of overpaid journeymen, who were obviously only there for the pay cheque. At least by spending my hard earned cash on golf, I've only got myself to blame for a crap performance!
Mary_S
Mary_S

Back to top Go down

Football - which team do you support, and why?? - Page 4 Empty Re: Football - which team do you support, and why??

Post by JAS Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:42 am

Nice to see your lot put up some stubborn resistance at Tynecastle tonight Doon....Have they not been paid again this week?? Go give them a shake please!!!
JAS
JAS

Back to top Go down

Football - which team do you support, and why?? - Page 4 Empty Re: Football - which team do you support, and why??

Post by Doon the Water Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:17 am

Never a dull moment being a Jambo

I see Rangers captain Grandpa Weir has left the club on the same week as the Italian captain left his sinking ferry.
Doon the Water
Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:20 am

Oh the joy of dumping the Boro scum out of the cup. Even sweeter doing it with a few minutes to go of extra time. The MON miracle marches on.

diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4