Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mavs Euro Tour Weekly - Abu Dhabi Championship

+10
gaelgowfer
raycastleunited
smithersjones
Redrage
diggers
ScottieD18
Doon the Water
LadyPutt
Davie
Maverick
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mavs Euro Tour Weekly - Abu Dhabi Championship Empty Mavs Euro Tour Weekly - Abu Dhabi Championship

Post by Maverick Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Firstly congratulations to last week’s winner Brandon Grace; wait didn’t I say that last week. Young Brandon certainly makes me feels a touch of De JA Vu with his 2nd win in as many weeks.

So to this week Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship.

-Tigers back! Well he’s been given more than a million dollars to play to be more accurate. Even admitting in his pre event press conference appearance fees are the major factor in building his tournament schedule

-The marquee group of Tiger, Rory and Luuuuuke are out there the first 3 days, can only imagine the point of this was to see what past, present and possibly future world No1’s look like playing together

- Luke has sought the advice of the great golden bear Jack Nicklaus on the keys to becoming great, he’s basically told Luke he has it all but the key is good driving, so that’s Luke’s aim starting here to drive the ball better

-Martin Kaymer is going for the threepeat (Americanism creeping in there) this course clearly suits Kaymer when you consider he has won the last 2 here.

-McIlroy stating this year he wants a fast start to gain as many OGWR points as he can to close the gap on Luke

Can’t talk of this event without mentioning the ridiculous clubhouse; keep your peepers peeled for the Falcon…. Designed to resemble the bird of prey itself, can’t work out if I’m impressed or find it laughable.

So to the news:

Ryder Cup: Captain Olly has done the sensible thing and made the decision to name the team a day later than scheduled, so team will now be named on the 27th August instead of the 26th this allows the players in the US the chance to finish the event their playing in. This will then prevent the Monty moment where players like Rose and Casey found out whilst still on the course that they didn’t make the team.

Talking of Monty moments, the great Scot has come out (not literally despite his boob size)and said he cannot wait for the masters and having had a chat will El Tigre at Abu Dhabi that he feels Tiger WILL win 2 majors minimum this year. Bold call from Monty, so based on that I will predict Red Rum WILL win the National, what no oh maybe worth a punt!!!

McIlroys 6 iron to the par 3, 10th hole in the final round of his US Open win, has won shot of the year.

So to Move on:

Challenge Tour

Gets underway this week out in India with the Gujurat Kensville Challenge. This is a big week for Chubby Chandlers latest prodigy, Peter Uihlein officially plays his first pro event out in India and the former US AM champ is hoping Europe proves to be the springboard to the big time it has been for so many recent major winners.

Little annoyed at comments coming out of the Matt Haynes camp this week, stating how travelling to India bored him, and how this event seemingly does have any meaning to him but instead of focusing on the event is looking more forward to getting back to the US to play as he has friends out there.

All that really leaves now is for me to mention the Seniors Tour, the hugely depleted seniors tour is currently in Q school mode, so we’ll see a fresh batch of guys playing this year or not as the coverage is generally poor.

Thanks for reading
Mav Nurse
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Mavs Euro Tour Weekly - Abu Dhabi Championship Empty Re: Mavs Euro Tour Weekly - Abu Dhabi Championship

Post by Maverick Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:41 pm

So were underway.

Donalds driving his key for the year, at his 1st hole (10th hole on the course) Straight into the fodder... Not a good start

Tigers putting continues to be namby pamby and not authoritive like the Woods of old, missing a tiddler on 18th (his 9th) for birdie, especially poor considering he was originally putting for eagle.

most importantly, last year we all know it was at seaon closing events Steve Williams made himself look a tool and in doing so gave us the title fo the Steve Williams trophy.

Well this years first nominee for the Steve of the year award (Steve Williams trophy for being a complete man sausage) goes to Bruce Critchley (or however he spells it) for the comment whilst live on air "now we go over to KJ Choi, he plays and looks a lot like YE Yang, well they all do really dont they" Nice one Bruce getting the race comments in there early... affraid
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Mavs Euro Tour Weekly - Abu Dhabi Championship Empty Re: Mavs Euro Tour Weekly - Abu Dhabi Championship

Post by Davie Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Critchley must've received the Prince Philip book of gaffes for Christmas! Mavs Euro Tour Weekly - Abu Dhabi Championship 3497602689
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Still that comments not the best but I'm finding Cod Roe's live on air climaxing in his trouser noises everytime tiger hits a shot off putting! Not what you want to hear eating your porridge
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Great sand save from Luuuke on 6 (his 15th) to stay bogie free. Must say he's looking very good so far. Putting seems to be "safe" - if a few start dropping for him then he'll be on a charge
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Caught most of the McIlroy/Woods/Donald back nine before I left for work

Tiger seemed to be struggling to read the pace of the greens but (as neither a Tiger lover or hater) I thought the rest of his game looked a LOT more under control than it has been for a very long time. Rory apparently said afterwards that Tiger had the ball perfectly under control tee to green and was shaping shots both ways. Think he hit 17 greens but had 34 putts. If he gets the flat stick going again (like mav, I think he really doesn't look as dominant in that area as he used to) then he really may be "back"
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Mav - have to disagree with you on the design of the clubhouse. I think the falcon is a brilliant piece of architecture. Much better than the many pseudo-period monstrosities so popular in the US of A!

Interesting first round for Luke, Tiger and Rory (like Davie, I just caught the end before leaving home for work). Pity Luke's driving is still a bit wayward. Woods certainly does look much more relaxed (chatting away to Rory from green to tee - are they new "best friends" I wonder?) and I noticed he isn't "dipping" anywhere near as much on his drives and long irons. Putting is still a bit "off" and his shots into the green were lacking in direction. Still, it's not bad for a reputed $3m appearance fee. He can't be that short of a few bob?????
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Stuart Fee [England]............who he.

Cool little 87 today.

Doon the Water
Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottieD18 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Westood and Kaymer have given themselves a lot to do with their poor starts.

Whats the best outcome for the weekend? For me, Rory and Tiger out last and going head to head over the last 36 holes. Win or lose, this would be a great experience for Rory.

ScottieD18

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:32 pm

According to the ET website, Stuart Fee was a sponsor's invitation. Probably won't be asked again!
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:42 pm

LadyPutt wrote: Still, it's not bad for a reputed $3m appearance fee. He can't be that short of a few bob?????

He wont be the only player there getting an appearance fee. There will be others playing who by rights should be supposedly be more supportive of the European Tour...being European...who will aso be getting paid to play there.

diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:14 am

Interesting to read that GMac, and his playing partner Dyson, both say that GMac played really well today. Apparently a cracked driver head on 17 cost him a couple of shots and he finished (I think) level par - but it sounds like he had a pretty good day
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redrage Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:01 am

A surprising nightmare start from Kaymer given that his cumulative total over the last 4 years was -80... that will have damaged the chances of more than a few fantasy teams.
Redrage
Redrage

Back to top Go down

Post by smithersjones Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:21 am

Watching the highlights - Woods seems to have played ok, but reading between the lines it seems he's getting it round with a fade but isn't as assured as the Tiger of old. Still missing 4 footers that he used to hole in his sleep. Donald steady and McIlroy a little wayward but scoring well. Tomorrow should be interesting, with them off in the afternoon and knowing what's going to be leading.

smithersjones

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Since he decided he needed to Tinker with his swing to be able to draw the ball at will for the Masters last year Kaymers decision making and shot selection to me is leaving a lot to be desired.

I know he won the HSBC Champions at Sheshan but one week in what is now coming to be a full year is poor from a man who became machine like in winning in 2010.
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Paul Lawrie 4 under after 10 holes....up to 2nd place now.
Doon the Water
Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Two shot penalty for Coco for brushing sand off the surface of the green before putting? What's that all about? Surely he should know rules like that (even if I don't know the details)
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Davie wrote:Two shot penalty for Coco for brushing sand off the surface of the green before putting? What's that all about? Surely he should know rules like that (even if I don't know the details)

Davie, you are allowed to brush sand off the green. However, you are not allowed to do it anywhere else. I understand Coco brushed sand away from the fringe, hence the penalty.

He must know this rule, obviously just a lapse of concentration. Very poor for a professional.
raycastleunited
raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Ah I missed the fact it was on the fringe rather than on the green. Thanks for clearing it up. As you say he should know better

Even I knew you couldn't do that - it was the fact I thought it was ON the green that confused me!
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 am

Didn't actually see the incident but sometimes it can be difficult to tell whether or not a ball is on the green. Still, I wouldn't have thought this to have been the case given the high standard of course preparation routine to these guys.

In which case ... he's a silly billy!

Sorry, being dense I know but why is McIlroy called Coco? scratch

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:00 am

It's his favourite bedtime drink Gael Wink
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:11 am

Coco the Clown - it's the hairstyle
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:31 am

Thanks Davie. Ah wuz right ... I was being dense!

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:09 am

Davie, stop teasing Gael
raycastleunited
raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:21 am

Davie, you are supposed to be responsible
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by hogie Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:38 am

Silly way to give away two shots, but at least it hasn't taken him out of the running.

hogie

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:00 am

hogie wrote:Silly way to give away two shots, but at least it hasn't taken him out of the running.

Watched the re-run tonight. What an idiot. Must have been a brain fart. Can't believe he didn't know the rule.

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:08 am

I thought I understood this rule but after finally seeing it on the highlights, perhaps someone can give me the letter of the law?

A friend of mine who doesn't really know the rules too well but who plays the game himself asked me what was the difference between what Rory did, and people who move twigs, loose leaves etc from around their ball on the fairway or fringe. I was lost for words... (for once)
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hogie Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:17 am

Yep Brain farts happen. I remember Harringon getting pulled on a silly one a few years ago. He went down to repair a plug mark, alas as soon as he stuck the repair tool in the gound he realized the grass was a little bit too long. The plug mark was in the fringe not the green, so a 2 shot penalty.

The thing is if these pros get pulled for all these silly infractions god knows how many shots I would be pulled on if I had a ref watching my every move.

hogie

Back to top Go down

Post by hogie Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 am

Davie wrote:I thought I understood this rule but after finally seeing it on the highlights, perhaps someone can give me the letter of the law?

A friend of mine who doesn't really know the rules too well but who plays the game himself asked me what was the difference between what Rory did, and people who move twigs, loose leaves etc from around their ball on the fairway or fringe. I was lost for words... (for once)

Apparently twigs, leaves, stones, even divots are are lose impedements which can be removed sand is not. But if Rory was on the green what he did was perfectly fine.

hogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:26 am

That would explain it Hogie if what you say is true. Is sand considered something different?

Sloppy TV reporting again if so - they all mentioned "loose impediments"
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:47 am

OK just answered my own question I think by looking at the Rules Explorer on www.randa.org

Sand and loose soil are loose impediments on the green, but nowhere else

Still think the TV coverage could have explained that a little better though
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:24 am

Davie wrote:OK just answered my own question I think by looking at the Rules Explorer on www.randa.org

Sand and loose soil are loose impediments on the green, but nowhere else

Still think the TV coverage could have explained that a little better though

Still not seen it yet having just rolled in the door after a ridonkulously (yes I mean that word I've taken up its use after my 6year old lad used it on me) long day in meetings, me at work for once who'da thunk it!!!!!

Coco cocks up! Sharpest tool not really! But talking of the coverage who reported it if it was the 2 doses of thrush that are Cod Roe or Critchley I'm hardly surprised they miss quoted with their awful persona's
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Strange feeling in my water that GMAC is going to win this one with a blistering last round.
Doon the Water
Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:13 pm

You might well be right there Doon. As reported earlier, a broken driver head at the end of day one apparently cost him a couple of shots, otherwise he'd be in the lead by now!
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:26 am

Well, there's no denying that Tiger Woods had not only an excellent round but a pretty stress-free one as well.

Question for LJ or anyone else who knows their swing mechanics (hmm ... might have a long wait Twisted Evil ).

Is there any difference in Tiger's swing post new coach or is he playing better purely as a result of being in a better place mentally? As far as I can see, the fault that seems to have dogged him over the last few years seems to still be there. He still does that little jerky thing coming into the ball which, if I've understood correctly, has been the source of his swing problems ... or not. Rolling Eyes

I also think there is still a questionmark over his putting stroke. Tiger had one of the best putting strokes I've ever seen in a golfer. Always very positive but smooth in his acceleration through the putt. It doesn't look that way to me now. The acceleration through the putt looks a little more contrived or to put it another way, a bit stabby.

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:14 am

I thought he putted great today, his stroke looked like it's old self to me. I suppose all he cares about his swing is where it's at during impact which would appear to be very nicely thank you.
Westwood has a big dipping movement during his swing , doesn't stop him being a great ball striker. Woods has never looked super smooth like a Garcia or a Scott.

diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:20 am

Doon the Water wrote:Strange feeling in my water that GMAC is going to win this one with a blistering last round.

Wouldn't surprise me Doon, when his timing's there he can compete with anyone and 2010 showed us he can close out. When his timing's off however he stinks the place out!!

I think it's great to see Lawrie up there in the mix, where has that renaissance come from??
JAS
JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:53 am

As neither a lover or hater of Tiger, I think he looks pretty strong this week.

Can see what Gael means about the stabby putting stroke though

I reckon he is "back" to a certain extent - still don't think we'll see him as dominant as he was but he will be a strong contender this year if he keeps this up
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 am

Never previously a Tiger fan, but I do find myself watching him intently this week in the hope he does win this week.

His putting stroke always had an abrupt end to it but it does seem more of an itchy twitchy end at the moment compared to his old aggressive stroke which was superb.

With reference to his swing technique under Foley that Gael mentions. I think there are some hugely significant changes to set up and his swing.

His address position alone looks more centred and his turning more over the ball rather than weight shift the rights side and back to the left as he did under Haney and Harmon.

Another big difference noticeable is the early set he had in his swing under Haney is now gone and its more of a one piece again, not as wide as it was under Butch but he is certainly using the body more for rotation than just the hands and arms. I guess the idea being let the bigger muscles do the work to create less strain on the lower half and thus protecting his left knee.

Just checked Sky and seems a win or a "W" would propel Woods upto to #10 in the World rankings, that is provided GPrat or KJ Choi don't take a sole 2nd place. So this event could be well chosen indeed for his(despite the dollars for showing up) should he win.
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Tournament coming to what looks like being a good ending. I'm going to miss the end as I'm off to the club shortly Sad

Tiger seems to have got over the little glitch he suffered in the middle of the front nine (though he's just put one into a greenside bunker)

Rock just starting to look a little edgy but I fancy him to hang on (took a small bet on him at the start to finish top 10 - that looks safe now, starting to wish I'd had the full bet on him!)

Lawrie's swing reminds me of Els - so slow and easy, almost lazy

Diggers - noticed on the other place you said a win for Rock would be a fairy-tale - why do you think that? He's not exactly a journeyman anymore
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Hole in one for GMAC
Doon the Water
Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:37 am

What a fantastic win for Robert Rock. Absolutely bleedin' outstanding!

Anyone wondering if Tiger Woods still possesses the ability to instil the fear factor into his opponents will have had that question well and truly answered today. Indeed, I do believe I can almost hear the american golfing public chorusing over their breakfast pancakes ... "Robert who?".

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:42 am

Davie wrote:Tournament coming to what looks like being a good ending. I'm going to miss the end as I'm off to the club shortly Sad

Tiger seems to have got over the little glitch he suffered in the middle of the front nine (though he's just put one into a greenside bunker)

Rock just starting to look a little edgy but I fancy him to hang on (took a small bet on him at the start to finish top 10 - that looks safe now, starting to wish I'd had the full bet on him!)

Lawrie's swing reminds me of Els - so slow and easy, almost lazy

Diggers - noticed on the other place you said a win for Rock would be a fairy-tale - why do you think that? He's not exactly a journeyman anymore

Was only his second win in his mid 30's Davie, playing with the one of the all time greats who's coming back into form and beating him down the stretch. If that isn't fairylike stuff I don't know what is. You could tell by his interview after the third round that he couldn't almost believe he was in the final group, I'm sure after he's won it if you were to ask him he'd say it was the sort of win he dreams about.

diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Redrage Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 am

gaelgowfer wrote:

Anyone wondering if Tiger Woods still possesses the ability to instil the fear factor into his opponents will have had that question well and truly answered today.

I think you are overstating things somewhat, Gael. Tiger couldn't find a fairway for love nor money for most of today and seemed to be a good half a club long in distance quite regularly too. If that is the best he has to offer now, then you are right... he won't concern anyone more than any other decent pro. I am not convinced that is the case though, he wasn't miles off line and is looking competitive again. If he starts to regularly again, then your assertion becomes a bit more pertinent. Tiger never started out his career scaring other players into submission, it is something that came with winning regularly and playing the best golf in the world at the time. If he can't do that then the Tiger factor is as good as irrelevant.

I agree Rab Rock was fantastic today, patient and didn't flap when he made mistakes. I am a bit disappointed that neither Tiger or Rory were able to put him under any pressure down the stretch. It was actually quite comfortable for Rock given the circumstances. He was very sensible on 18, electing to accept bogey as good enough was a very smart decision.
Redrage
Redrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:03 am

Redrage wrote:Rab Rock ...

Please don't tell me the jocks are trying to claim him Mavs Euro Tour Weekly - Abu Dhabi Championship 3497602689
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redrage Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:01 am

Davie wrote:
Redrage wrote:Rab Rock ...

Please don't tell me the jocks are trying to claim him Mavs Euro Tour Weekly - Abu Dhabi Championship 3497602689

I like to give a number of players a Scottish nickname, Rab Karlsson is another as is Jock Jiminez haha
Redrage
Redrage

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 am

Redrage wrote:
gaelgowfer wrote:

Anyone wondering if Tiger Woods still possesses the ability to instil the fear factor into his opponents will have had that question well and truly answered today.

I think you are overstating things somewhat, Gael. Tiger couldn't find a fairway for love nor money for most of today and seemed to be a good half a club long in distance quite regularly too. If that is the best he has to offer now, then you are right... he won't concern anyone more than any other decent pro. I am not convinced that is the case though, he wasn't miles off line and is looking competitive again. If he starts to regularly again, then your assertion becomes a bit more pertinent. Tiger never started out his career scaring other players into submission, it is something that came with winning regularly and playing the best golf in the world at the time. If he can't do that then the Tiger factor is as good as irrelevant.

I agree Rab Rock was fantastic today, patient and didn't flap when he made mistakes. I am a bit disappointed that neither Tiger or Rory were able to put him under any pressure down the stretch. It was actually quite comfortable for Rock given the circumstances. He was very sensible on 18, electing to accept bogey as good enough was a very smart decision.

The bottom line is that there was only one stroke between them after 9 holes and there's no way Rock could've known how Tiger would play those back nine. Quite apart from anything else Tiger, even without his A game has always been a superb scrambler and sometimes winning involves just that ... scrambling. The simple truth is that Tiger Woods had a share of the lead going into the final round but it was Woods who lost the mental game. Make no mistake, Tiger Woods' pride would have been hurt today having been beaten in the final round clinch by a comparative nobody.

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Redrage Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:47 am

gaelgowfer wrote: The simple truth is that Tiger Woods had a share of the lead going into the final round but it was Woods who lost the mental game. Make no mistake, Tiger Woods' pride would have been hurt today having been beaten in the final round clinch by a comparative nobody.

I am sure he thought today would be all about him after the way he was moving the ball about yesterday, but he didn't control the ball anywhere near as well as he did the first few days... so I don't agree he lost a mental battle at all. He never gave himself a chance on the back 9 an ultimately Rock was never under pressure from Woods. Woods only got close when Rock dropped a shot and Tiger couldn't take advantage. Quite simply Rock played the better golf and didn't put himself into much trouble, where as Woods was never done scrambling. He is quite simply not playing anywhere near good enough to the fear into anyone and won't do unless he wins a few more events.
Redrage
Redrage

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottieD18 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Redgrave,

I'd agree, Tiger did not loose his mental game - he lost his swing enough to mean he missed too many fairways and greens.

Why did he loose his swing? Either his new swing simply did not last for 4 rounds or the pressure of trying to win put pressure on the swing and it failed or a little of both. In the next few weeks he has plenty of time to make the swing work before the Masters. Actually, this failure will probably drive him to practice even harder and he may end up in a better place come the Masters.

Tiger's srambling was impressive. That will please him.

But what an amazing day for Robert Rock. Great interviews after round 3 and 4. Looks like a nice guy, working hard and now living the dream. At the end of his career this may be his greatest achievement, but what an achievement beating Tiger head to head and holding off Rory and the rest. Hope he uses this as a platform and continues to improve and all the best to him.

ScottieD18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next