Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uk.sport.golf

2 posters

Go down

uk.sport.golf Empty uk.sport.golf

Post by chris b Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:05 am

Are there golfers ex UK.S.G going to have a game in 2012? how many are on here? I only have 4 names, miss the oldies, does anyone here have contact with any of them?

Chris B

chris b

Back to top Go down

uk.sport.golf Empty Re: uk.sport.golf

Post by Davie Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:20 am

Chris - I'm the only ex UK.S.G on here (until you arrived - welcome!)

Janet joined the old place but never really got into it.

Maybe others here used to read UK.S.G but unless they have changed screen names I don't know who they are

For those who think this is a bit cryptic, UK.S.G was uk.sport.golf on the old USENET network - a kind of bulletin board that was popular before the WWW

Chris and I go back about 12(?) years having posted regularly on there and met up many times for uk.s.g get togethers

Take a look around here Chris - it's different to uk.s.g but if you get used to the differences there are some good people here and already people have met up for games and there are talks of a mass get together. Why don't you introduce yourself properly, tell people what part of the world you are from and join in the fun.

There is lots of chat about our own games and club stuff but we also like to talk about the pro game. Take time to have a look around and join in whenever you want to!
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down