Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is 39 too young to be thinking of quitting?

4 posters

Go down

Is 39 too young to be thinking of quitting? Empty Is 39 too young to be thinking of quitting?

Post by LadyPutt Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:29 am

Bradley Dredge, facing the unpleasant prospect of Q School this year, is considering quitting at the age of 39. Do you think he's too young to quit?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/wales/20367614
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Is 39 too young to be thinking of quitting? Empty Re: Is 39 too young to be thinking of quitting?

Post by LondonJonnyO Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:50 am

dunno if he is too young to quit but he certainly has the game to quit successfully.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Is 39 too young to be thinking of quitting? Empty Re: Is 39 too young to be thinking of quitting?

Post by BlueCoverman Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:17 am

I think that it is a bit young and he might regret such a decision a bit later on in life. But it does depend on how strong his desire and motivation is to practice and work hard to try and reverse the current downward trend in his game.

I don't know his personal life, but if he is married with a young family now I can understand why he would no longer want to keep chasing around the globe for not much money.
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary_S Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:58 am

I see that he's still on the Entry List at the moment. I guess it depends what sponsorship deals he has and whether he will get many invites - he could try and get his card back that way.

Fair play to Nick Dougherty for returning to Q School again.
Mary_S
Mary_S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down