Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natalie Gulbis in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition

+8
BlueCoverman
Doc
diggers
raycastleunited
venice1
LondonJonnyO
Mercurio
Davie
12 posters

Go down

Natalie Gulbis in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition Empty Natalie Gulbis in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition

Post by Davie Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:33 am

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012_swimsuit/painting/natalie-gulbis/12_natalie-gulbis_1.html

This is getting lots of attention in the Twittersphere - seems a lot of people are saying they are overdone on the airbrushing front.

I know people like Super have expressed in the past that she is nothing special - just a bit of a US beauty clone - I always like watching her on TV (even the golf! Wink ) - but these don't do her justice in my opinion

Pretty spectacular though! Twisted Evil
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Natalie Gulbis in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition Empty Re: Natalie Gulbis in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition

Post by Mercurio Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:35 am

BOBFOC
Mercurio
Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Natalie Gulbis in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition Empty Re: Natalie Gulbis in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition

Post by Mercurio Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:39 am

Have you looked at the other two girls on there?

Alex Morgan (a US socka player) and Natalie Coughlin (a swimmer)?

I've got bigger tits than both of them combined!

Mercurio
Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:47 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm

And that gives you complete license to go ahead and really enjoy the pics.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by venice1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:48 am

Wouldn't mind playing a round or two with Nina Agdal. She looks like trouble.
venice1
venice1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:54 am

Those look more like a pixar creation than photos of a real person. Toy Story 4?
raycastleunited
raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:00 am

Unfortunately for Natalaie, she's a long way out of her depth compared to the rest of the girls.

diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:19 am

What a munter she is Shocked
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:31 am

Considering how much make up and airbrushing will have gone into those pictures, Id have to say she is a bit of a munter from the neck up. I work in a PR office and most of the girls walking around are a lot prettier than her.
I can never decide what the best time to work here is......winter for the boots or summer for the lack of much clothing at all....... tongue

diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:39 am

You may be right about the face - always had a fondness for this picture though Wink

Spoiler:
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:42 am

diggers wrote:Considering how much make up and airbrushing will have gone into those pictures, Id have to say she is a bit of a munter from the neck up. I work in a PR office and most of the girls walking around are a lot prettier than her.
I can never decide what the best time to work here is......winter for the boots or summer for the lack of much clothing at all....... tongue

Put your seasons together! cheers
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:43 am

Davie wrote:You may be right about the face - always had a fondness for this picture though Wink

Has anyone seen Scary Movie 2 (I think) where the stoned guy puts a paper bag on the girls head? Innocent
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:57 am

Doc wrote:What a munter she is Shocked

Christ Doc, if that is what you think about Natalie then it's lucky for you that you don't live in Essex! Natalie Gulbis in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition 3461234324
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:16 am

LondonJonnyO wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm

And that gives you complete license to go ahead and really enjoy the pics.

Thanks LJ...Very reassuring to know that I won't be succumbing to Prostrate C anytime soon Wink

With regard to the majority of comments on the attractiveness or otherwise of Gulbis....Jeezus guys, how incredibly attractive you all must be to be able to turn you're nose up at Gulbis... as if you have access to a bevvy of beauties infinitely more attractive.

I'm away for a prostrate health work-out....The Gulbis method!!
JAS
JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by smithersjones Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:53 am

Am I being thick or is she naked there, with the bikini painted on?

smithersjones

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 am

Yep, the bikini is "painted" on and no doubt some of those well defined lines are not exactly reality either.

Whilst we're on the subject of hotties....I remember staying at the Waikiki Beach Marriott over New Year 2009/2010, great holiday and I played a lot of good courses that trip but one of the highlights of the trip was a flirty conversation at the pool bar with a rather tipsy girl called Amanda who claimed that she modelled for glamour mags. Me being cynical I went and checked, can't find the original ones from 2009 now but these are pretty much what she was like

http://coedmagazine.com/2010/08/18/miss-coed-amanda-brown/

It would appear she's married and expecting now though...gutted Sad

JAS
JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Saw her in the flesh in a street in Dundee prior to last years BWO and although she has a nice body she has a staggeringly ugly face.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurio Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:36 pm

I am remember when I found Laura Davies attractive - that was when I was still at school, mind, when a bag of warm liver would have got it if it had looked suggestively at me.
Mercurio
Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 pm

super_realist wrote:Saw her in the flesh in a street in Dundee prior to last years BWO and although she has a nice body she has a staggeringly ugly face.

Passed her in Lytham St.Annes. Too much make-up and the scaffold-supported boobs didn't exactly aid in fostering the natural look. <retracts claws>

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Forget Natalie, this is one lady who would be a real handful. Have we found a perfect match for Super, especially with her £300 benefits a week she is a women of some means.....
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4130131/40-stone-Brenda-is-Britains-fattest-woman.html

diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 pm

I've always had a thing about her legs as well as Michele Wie's. But I do wonder if the yanks have any really good lady golfers who we don't see because they're not 'babes'. We have some great ladies like Becky and Laura and a few more, who are seen on merit, but in the states it seems you need to be a blonde cheerleader type with long legs and bloated lips ilu
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down