Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a twat

5 posters

Go down

What a twat Empty What a twat

Post by LondonJonnyO Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Rory McIlroy... The more I read the comments he makes the more I think he's a complete cock.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

What a twat Empty Re: What a twat

Post by SetupDeterminestheMotion Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:45 pm

He was up too late watching Caroline playing Tennis in Dubai.

Its about time the LTA & PGA got their schedules sorted, so that these two can be together....

Last edited by SetupDeterminestheMotion on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
SetupDeterminestheMotion
SetupDeterminestheMotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:53 pm

LondonJonnyO wrote:Rory McIlroy... The more I read the comments he makes the more I think he's a complete cock.

Agreed! What a twat 1927768590

Didn't he say something about if he'd played anyone else he'd have lost by more? Pretty disrespectful if you ask me...
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:51 am

SetupDeterminestheMotion wrote:He was up too late watching Caroline playing Tennis in Dubai.

Its about time the LTA & PGA got their schedules sorted, so that these two can be together....

Yep the blokes turning into a complete cock, and I'm losing all respect for the guy. i was losing it a bit with him after he threw away the Masters, and then binned team chubster. Even though he came back well from his Masters car crash, I thought he was stupid binning Chubby and believe lee told him so. I'm getting to the stage where I'm hoping he gets spanked by anyone playing him, which is such a shame as he's the most talented thing to come out of these isles for years.
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurio Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:17 am

Davie wrote: Didn't he say something about if he'd played anyone else he'd have lost by more? Pretty disrespectful if you ask me...

I'm not sure it was meant that way.

He also referred to them both not playing well on the excerpt of the interview I heard.
Mercurio
Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 am

It's true Merc - I didn't actually hear the interview myself - only read about it on Twitter

He does seem prone to making comments like that though which can (at best) be construed as naive and (at worst) just plain stupid
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 am

I say let the guy go in front of the world with no-one managing him. Pretty soon I reckon he'll shoot himself in the foot. His mouth runs at least 5 minutes ahead of his brain clearly.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:18 am

Add Tim Finchem to that Twat list after saying that they will be looking at whether to allow anchoring of putters.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum