Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sienna Miller in the Hugo Boss Orange ad

+3
BlueCoverman
drive4show
Mercurio
7 posters

Go down

Sienna Miller in the Hugo Boss Orange ad Empty Sienna Miller in the Hugo Boss Orange ad

Post by Mercurio Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:01 am

ilu
Mercurio
Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Sienna Miller in the Hugo Boss Orange ad Empty Re: Sienna Miller in the Hugo Boss Orange ad

Post by drive4show Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:21 am

To be honest, I wouldn't have any objections if we made Sienna our #3 pinup girl behind Bella and Megan the Fox.

But I suppose it would need to go to a public vote??

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Sienna Miller in the Hugo Boss Orange ad Empty Re: Sienna Miller in the Hugo Boss Orange ad

Post by Mercurio Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:23 am

I'm sorry, D4S, but I'm not sharing her!
Mercurio
Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:25 am

Mercurio wrote:I'm sorry, D4S, but I'm not sharing her!

I can't believe that Merc, unbelievably selfish! I was quite happy to share the gorgeous Bella with the entire forum ilu

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 am

Very gracious of you D4S...but then there is plenty of her to share! Sienna Miller in the Hugo Boss Orange ad 3497602689
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:44 am

Can i be the filling in their sandwich?
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Sienna Miller in any advert or indeed any medium whatsoever.
Bag her, i'll take it!!

MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:58 pm

I've seen her many times, company I do some work for does her PR so she is often in. She is pretty but she doesnt make your jaw drop, to be honest some of the girls who work for the company are more attractive but I guess she just lookes great in front of a camera. Seems like a nice girl though.

diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Digs, really?
She seems to me to be one of those naturally beautiful women who doesn't need much in the way of make up etc, but that's just from the tv!

Disappointing

MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Don't get me wrong , she is no moose by any stretch of the imagination but you expect a lot and she doesn't quite deliver, well for me anyway. We had Cameron Diaz in once and she really was a letdown, very dodgy skin.
All of those perfume ads are hilarious though, completely bizarre.

diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:52 pm

That's the whole thing about women who are deemed by the media to be "conventionally beautiful" though Diggers isn't it. The likes of that munter Cheryl Cole are pretty, but nothing you couldn't see anywhere.

You'll see a lot more naturally more beautiful women walking around Europes cities (UK excepted Smile )

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum