Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why?

5 posters

Go down

Why? Empty Why?

Post by BlueCoverman Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:15 am

Why would you shoot repeatedly at two young female, unarmed police officers. Why would you do that?
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Why? Empty Re: Why?

Post by Davie Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:46 am

Blue - I've been asking myself the same thing. Something very fishy about the story though - the last I heard (it may have changed by now) is that he was already a suspect in a murder case - and that he laid some sort of trap to deliberately take cops out with guns and grenades - then once the trap had been sprung he gave himself up???

I wonder why two female police officers were sent to such a bad situation (as I say, there is almost certainly things I haven't heard yet, but that's the last I heard reported)
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary_S Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:58 am

Blue/Davey - I agree, it's totally impossible to comprehend why somebody would do this.

I think that they were answering a routine call about a burglary, so would not have been expecting anything too untoward.
Mary_S
Mary_S

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:50 pm

It gets worse, he was a murder suspect out on bail. Apparently there was not enough evidence to keep him on remand. Nice
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:31 pm

BlueCoverman wrote:Why would you shoot repeatedly at two young female, unarmed police officers. Why would you do that?

I agree that shooting at the cops is wrong... but female officers choose to do the job. Every situation has an element of risk to it so why should it be more shocking when it's women who get this sort of thing happen to them?

Should we be more outraged if a woman in the front line of Afghanistan gets killed instead of a man? No. It's what they choose to do.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:23 pm

I find it is equally shocking when an unarmed officer, female or male, is gunned down seemingly only because they chose to wear a police uniform
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:13 pm

thats my point.

The fact that it was women is irrelevant and should not be sensationalised due to that.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 pm

This lowlife knew he was going away for a long time, so did this to build himself a reputation inside. What a twat and he should be topped to save the state the cost of warehousing him for the rest of his life. Yes the hanging debate is back folks. In cases like this there can only be the big sanction
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum