Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave Labour - Good parenting or just taking advantage

2 posters

Go down

Slave Labour - Good parenting or just taking advantage Empty Slave Labour - Good parenting or just taking advantage

Post by Maverick Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Now as many know Mrs Mav and I are fond of making children were at 5 now but I'm
still saying we need the practice Innocent

The question is what is good for the kids:

Put them to work I say Smile with a wry smile make them earn their crust and roof over their heads so I've devised a work list for mine dependant on age.

Mavette, 11years old - dishwasher, and general tidying including polishing & bathroom
Mav Jr - 6years old - sweeping of chimney, and putting away all toy items
Little Miss Mav, 5years old - loading of washing into machine, waiting on daddy hand and foot

Mav III, 16months old - training for sweep duties, current job to help change micro Mav.
Micro Mav, 8weeks olds - good for well crying and a cuddle, once crawling dusting pads with be attached to all four points of contact with floor to enable cleaning underfoot!

Now have I missed any jobs out or should I be doing these things myself! No wait why would I do them myself with 5 slaves (errr kids) at my disposal
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Slave Labour - Good parenting or just taking advantage Empty Re: Slave Labour - Good parenting or just taking advantage

Post by LondonJonnyO Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:08 pm

An interesting list... Might I suggest a slight amendment however.

Mav Jr - 6years old - sweeping of chimney

Mav III, 16months old - Brush on the end of the rod for sweeping the chimney.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down