Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Animal Could Walk Free

+3
LondonJonnyO
drive4show
Doc
7 posters

Go down

This Animal Could Walk Free Empty This Animal Could Walk Free

Post by Doc Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:54 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16590662

The sooner we get this EU Human rights legislation sorted the better. Cannot believe that this man who hates everything about our country, society, people and institutions, and also wants a massive jihad to kill as many of us as possible, could walk free. The EU courts won't let us extradite him back to Jordan, where hes wanted for terrorism, even though our high court judges brand him as one of the most dangerous people around. He's been banged up without charge, even though our security services have a huge list on him, because we want to see the back of him. He's cost us a fortune so far, because him and his liberal lawyers can play the system.
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

This Animal Could Walk Free Empty Re: This Animal Could Walk Free

Post by drive4show Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:10 am

This entire human rights fiasco makes drives me to despair. Far too many 'do-gooders' that are prepared to speak up for people that are clearly not acting in the public's interest.

So what happens when this guy (or someone similar) instigates anothe 7/7 type attack and innocent people die? Who is going to speak up for the 'human rights' of those victims?

The whole situation is a joke, the so called human rights bill should be ripped up and binned and replaced with something that utilizes common sense.

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:41 pm

So the French have decided to do what we should have been allowed to do, and chucked out a couple of islamic extremists, with another 3 awaiting expulsion. About time our politicians grew some and acted.

President Nicolas Sarkozy, speaking at an election rally in the eastern city of Nancy, said he was sending a very clear message.

"All those who make remarks contrary to the values of the Republic will be instantly put outside the territory of the French Republic, there will no exception, there will be no leniency," he said.

This issue had me thinking, that yes Sarkozi is electioneering and full of rhetoric, but why do politicians do this. They do it because they know its a popular issue with the electorate. So if politicians know this, why don't they do it when they get into power, this is why the public don't trust politicians of any ilk. All over Europe there growing concerns about imigration and so-called human rights legislation as well as worries about financial institutions. So although the great British public will fail to turn out at elections because they are disenfranchised, some of those that do will vote for extremist parties because they want to show their ire.

BNP like parties flourish in times of austerity, but only because they spout a couple of populist policies. Why don't our main parties adopt some of these populist policies and get the electorate back on side. They could start with addressing:

Gypsies and illegal sites instead of worrying about human rights. What about our rights.

Immigration

Benefits for migrants not even in the UK

Islamic extremists

Deportations

Education standards in poor areas where English is the 2nd language

So-called green issues on climate change. The UK is a very small place and whatever we do will mean ziltch in the big picture, yet business is paying a high price to comply with legislation when China, India, USA etc, etc, etc do nothing. This puts us at a disadvantage as we pay tax after tax on something that will have no effect, but make us sound good. The latest EU legislation for trucks is a classic case: At the moment we are operating with Euro 5 standard and by 2013 everyone will need to move to Euro 6. Euro 6 means because of the technology required to meet the standard and truck which is much more expensive. On top of this the trucks will use more diesel. YES MORE DIESEL, so whats that all about. Not only does it use more diesel but the payload will be less because of the weight of the new technology and materials, which means we will need to use more trucks to carry the same amount. So more trucks on the road which use more diesel, so what's green about that.
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Basically Europe is full of complete c****
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Someone has written "Death to the Queen" on a wall near Charing Cross station which I find extremely offensive (if not treasonable) but will anything get done????? If they had written that about the leader in an Islamic country, they would be dead by now.

Doc - I so agree with you. Why is it we are the only country in the EU which seems to abide by all these ridiculous laws?

I despair Sad
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 pm

That would actually be High Treason under the Treason Act 1351. I believe it is still punishable by death.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:52 am

Saw yesterday that the ECHR has rejected appeals over extradition to the US for a bunch of suspected terrorists. About time we were able to get rid of those animals including Abu Hamza. May still go to appeal but that is supposed to be unlikely.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 pm

I'm sure the UK anti-terrorist forces would rather keep abu hamza here in the UK. Am sure he is under surveillance 24/7 - if he was deported he could probably start getting up to no good!

By the way, I think the death penalty for treason was removed in 1998.
raycastleunited
raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 pm

The usual complaint is "why should we spend all that money keeping people like that" - but I'm kinda with Ray on this one. I'd much rather our security forces knew where he was and what he was doing. Yes it maybe expensive but he's only one man. Clamp down on illegals etc if you wnt to save money but when it comes to national security I'm quite happy that we are paying to know what he's up to
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 pm

But he would be extradited to the US for them to have a trial and throw him in a supermax prison in some godforsaken place. Its not like we are saying off you go mate, you ain't welcome here anymore.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:26 pm

This is turning into a soap opera now and I would love to know if the tory totty May has screwed up the dates. Whatever happens though it will still be months of messing around and I can't get my head around why we put up with it. Stuff like this is costing millions in legal fees and he gets benefits along with his family as well.

Even the French are lobbing out anyone who doesn't conform to the 'Republic way of ideoligy'. Its our country with our values and traditions, so if you don't like them or at least accept them, get the hell out. No other country in the world puts up with this crap. Have a drink outside a hotel bar in the Gulf and get arrested and deported. We can't even display a christian cross in our own country for fear of offending muslims, yet this animal is allowed to preach about murdering us in our beds because we are the great infidel ......

Don't mean to sound like the Norwegian mass murderer but this does piss me off.
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:38 pm

raycastleunited wrote:I'm sure the UK anti-terrorist forces would rather keep abu hamza here in the UK. Am sure he is under surveillance 24/7 - if he was deported he could probably start getting up to no good!

By the way, I think the death penalty for treason was removed in 1998.

Yes. But it shouldn't have been.

Incidentally I personally think that being Welsh should be considered high treason.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down