Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GolfChatUK Fantasy League Table - Spring/Summer Session Standings

+2
SetupDeterminestheMotion
1GrumpyGolfer
6 posters

Go down

GolfChatUK Fantasy League Table - Spring/Summer Session Standings Empty GolfChatUK Fantasy League Table - Spring/Summer Session Standings

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:31 am

GolfChatUK Fantasy League Table - Spring/Summer Session Standings - 2013-2014

1.  The League's season is divided into 3 sessions:

____ Winter/Spring Session - Winner: BlueCoverman
____ Spring/Summer Session - Winner: SetupDetermines
____ Summer/Autumn Session - Winner: TBC

2. All competitors will start with zero points (scratch) at the beginning of each session.

3. There will be a declared champion for each session which will be determined by the highest point total. In the event of a tie the number of event wins each player has accumulated during the session will be used to determine the winner.  If there is still a tie, individual event finishes will be used.

4. The player with the highest total accumulative score for the 3 sessions will be declared Fantasy Player of the Year. (aka GCUK Order of Merit)

In the event of a tie the number of event wins each player has accumulated during the session will be used to determine the winner.  If there is still a tie, individual event finishes will be used.

GCUK Fantasy League Table - July 2014 - Event #16 - Open Championship - Final

Pos. Name _ Events _ Cuts __ All _ Cut% _ Low _ Worse _ Last _ R1T5 _ R3T10 _ Fin ___ Total __ W

1. Setup __ 16 _ (110/141) _ (0) _ .780 _ 13 ____ 6 ____ 3 ___ 22 ____ 28 __ 1545 ___ 3520 ___ 2

2. davie __ 16 __ (93/141) _ (1) _ .660 _ 15 ____ 2 ____ 0 ____ 8 ____ 30 __ 1295 ___ 3140 ___ 4

3. Blue ___ 16 __ (97/141) _ (0) _ .688 _ 17 ____ 6 ____ 0 ___ 20 ____ 29 __ 1375 ___ 3135 ___ 2

4. 1GG ____ 16 __ (99/141) _ (1) _ .702 _ 14 ____ 5 ____ 1 ___ 15 ____ 28 __ 1245 ___ 2940 ___ 4

5. Red ____ 14 __ (80/123) _ (1) _ .650 _ 10 ____ 1 ____ 0 ___ 10 ____ 24 __ 1185 ___ 2820 ___ 1

6. LP _____ 16 __ (91/141) _ (0) _ .645 __ 9 ____ 2 ____ 1 ___ 15 ____ 29 __ 1045 ___ 2655 ___ 2

7. Mary ___ 15 __ (80/132) _ (0) _ .606 __ 9 ____ 0 ____ 0 ____ 9 ____ 26 __ 1055 ___ 2465 ___ 1

Legend

Pos. = Current league point total position
Name = League player's name
Events = Total number of events played
Cuts = Total number of cuts made vs. total number of player picks
All = Total number of times all picks make cut [number of picks changed after event 8]
Cut% = Percentage of cuts made
Low = Total number of picks with lowest score per round
Worse = Total number of picks with worse score per round
Last = Total number of picks with last place tournament finishes
R1T5 = Total number of picks with Top 5 finish in Round 1
R3T10 = Total number of picks with Top 10 finish in Round 3
Fin = Total number of points for tournament position finishes
Total = Total point score
W = Total number of events won (* indicates win of a non counting event)

Last edited by 1GrumpyGolfer on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

GolfChatUK Fantasy League Table - Spring/Summer Session Standings Empty Re: GolfChatUK Fantasy League Table - Spring/Summer Session Standings

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:34 am

Setup has been waiting a little while to see this but it is very close at the top and at the bottom. RedRage has one opportunity left to record a win in this session and with plenty of points available there's all to play for.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

GolfChatUK Fantasy League Table - Spring/Summer Session Standings Empty Re: GolfChatUK Fantasy League Table - Spring/Summer Session Standings

Post by SetupDeterminestheMotion Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:17 pm

With 90 points gained yesterday over Grumps, can the Rory McIlroy of GolfChat hang onto his lead ?

Or will he crumble ??  Razz Cross Fingers Wink 
SetupDeterminestheMotion
SetupDeterminestheMotion

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:26 pm

It's not Grumps you've got to worry about Setup  Wink
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:36 am

It might be penalty boy.....

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by SetupDeterminestheMotion Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:52 am

Yes it's Coco self destructing.....unless of course you know someone else ??
SetupDeterminestheMotion
SetupDeterminestheMotion

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:59 am

Blue criticised my golf game yesterday so there might be consequences for him. I haven't decided how many negative points he'll start the next session with GolfChatUK Fantasy League Table - Spring/Summer Session Standings 3461234324

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:40 am

Who me? I don't remember that at all...however I do recall giving you much help and encouragement all the way round though!  Innocent
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:02 am

Oh, must have been Davie then GolfChatUK Fantasy League Table - Spring/Summer Session Standings 3461234324

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:21 am

Cant have been me Grumps .. I seem to recall I was helpful all the way round - so much so that I told you how fast the 18th green was as I'd have hated to see you leave that last putt short Wink

(no not the four footer, the three incher)  Twisted Evil 
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:30 am

It weren't me who left it short Razz Mine missed on the right edge.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:27 am

Well done to RedRage. A win in the last event and a mid table finish.

Well done to Setup for putting a beat down on the rest of us.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:02 am

Well done Setup and well done Grumps for getting the whole thing together .. have a safe trip back Smile
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:15 am

Thanks Davie.

Next week it's either the Russian Open or the Canadian Open however the fields are typically weak after majors and I'm not likely to be able to start work on preparing whichever event until at least lunchtime on Tuesday. Skip a week or make the best of it?

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:21 am

Girls are rubbish at this  Wink
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:29 am

BlueCoverman wrote:Girls are rubbish at this  Wink

Ooh, did you just insult the good lady judge and Mary?

Can't see you getting a favourable ruling now and I might even be able to start you on negative points  Cross Fingers 

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:37 am

Just an observation  Innocent
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:39 am

Nicely backtracked Innocent

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:52 am

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:Thanks Davie.

Next week it's either the Russian Open or the Canadian Open however the fields are typically weak after majors and I'm not likely to be able to start work on preparing whichever event until at least lunchtime on Tuesday. Skip a week or make the best of it?

You deserve a week off if you need it - but if you decide to go for it then the Canadian will give you and extra 12 hours or more .. and there are at least one or two names in the field
Davie
Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:37 am

Grumps seriously?...you've just had a week off work and now you're looking to skive off this as well?  Innocent
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:40 am

Evil or Very Mad I might have a week of work but did that stop the work for events 15 & 16?

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by SetupDeterminestheMotion Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Championes Championes away away away...... GolfChatUK Fantasy League Table - Spring/Summer Session Standings 3461234324 
SetupDeterminestheMotion
SetupDeterminestheMotion

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:21 pm

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:Next week it's either the Russian Open or the Canadian Open however the fields are typically weak after majors and I'm not likely to be able to start work on preparing whichever event until at least lunchtime on Tuesday. Skip a week or make the best of it?

Sorry I've been a bit absent but I've been (still am a bit) poorly with a virus which has given me an horrendous cough which keeps me (and LordPutt, bless him) awake half the night.  Nurse  Still, I had the day off work on Friday and have been able to move my sick bed to the sofa and watch virtually all the Open which the BBC allowed me to watch. Apart from dreadful commentators, what about the camera work???? Half the time we'd no idea where the ball had gone because nor had the cameraman!

Why not have the Senior British Open this week? Makes a change!
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary_S Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Propping everybody up again, I see.  Embarassed 

Happy to go with the flow for this week's choice.
Mary_S
Mary_S

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:56 am

LadyPutt wrote:
1GrumpyGolfer wrote:Next week it's either the Russian Open or the Canadian Open however the fields are typically weak after majors and I'm not likely to be able to start work on preparing whichever event until at least lunchtime on Tuesday. Skip a week or make the best of it?

Sorry I've been a bit absent but I've been (still am a bit) poorly with a virus which has given me an horrendous cough which keeps me (and LordPutt, bless him) awake half the night.  Nurse  Still, I had the day off work on Friday and have been able to move my sick bed to the sofa and watch virtually all the Open which the BBC allowed me to watch. Apart from dreadful commentators, what about the camera work???? Half the time we'd no idea where the ball had gone because nor had the cameraman!

Why not have the Senior British Open this week? Makes a change!
Failing that, having seen the entry list for the Russian Open, I think we should go for the Canadian one - or have a week off!
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary_S Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:43 am

LP - just had a look at the list. It would definitely by a case of picking by numbers!
Mary_S
Mary_S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down