Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like the Mayans have got it wrong...

5 posters

Go down

Looks like the Mayans have got it wrong... Empty Looks like the Mayans have got it wrong...

Post by BlueCoverman Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Well the Mayan Day of Apocalypse has finally arrived and we are still here. A beautiful blue sky out of my office window with the sun shining and no sign of impending doom.

Damn. Looks like I'm going to have to spend the weekend Christmas shopping after all.
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Looks like the Mayans have got it wrong... Empty Re: Looks like the Mayans have got it wrong...

Post by Doc Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:30 pm

At exactly the time the world was supposed to end, the new owners of my beloved Leeds Utd started a press conference. The world ended for that thieving, robbing bastard ken Bates. He stole the club out of administration and sold it on for £52m, after raping it for 8-years.
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Looks like the Mayans have got it wrong... Empty Re: Looks like the Mayans have got it wrong...

Post by BlueCoverman Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:42 pm

You've still got the old git as club president though Doc...
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:44 am

I've been humming its the end of the world as we know it for most of the morning so far. And I feel fine.

Have fun Christmas shopping Blue. There's nothing like that last minute panic Looks like the Mayans have got it wrong... 3461234324

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:16 am

It just wouldn't be Christmas without that last minute panic Grumps! Looks like the Mayans have got it wrong... 3461234324
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:41 am

I see on the football thread you have a Christmas present sorted. That's cheating doing it this early.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:37 am

A ticket to watch Col U can hardly be classified as a present Grumps. More a case of misguided loyalty and duty...
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:06 am

BlueCoverman wrote:A ticket to watch Col U can hardly be classified as a present Grumps.

True, I thought presents were supposed to bring joy and gratitude rather than doom and gloom. Wink

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:51 am

At least it's Mary's Bristol Rovers who have got John Ward as a manager now and not us! Looks like the Mayans have got it wrong... 3461234324
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by medinah2012 Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:31 am

what a load of bollocks yet again from the mayans!

medinah2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:11 am

Must admit I had to laugh at myself on Friday morning - I was at home and had Sky News on while working on the PC. Sky News were doing a bit of a jokey piece about the end of the world, including a countdown clock which was due to expire at around 10 past 11 I think

While I was listening to the TV I wasn't paying attention to the screen and so didn't see the popup on the screen saying my Sky Box was about to go into standby - at around 9 minutes past eleven just as the buildup was coming to an (anti)climax, the TV switched off - and my first thought was "Oh my God, what's happening!" Razz
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum