Golf-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think?

+5
Davie
Doc
BlueCoverman
diggers
Mary_S
9 posters

Go down

Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think? Empty Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think?

Post by Mary_S Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Not too sure about all that blue on the Team GB outfits for the Olympics - looks a bit more like Team Scotland!

The athletes have said that they are very comfortable, which I guess is the most important thing. Those volleyball two piece outfits look a bit skimpy though! Shocked

Any thoughts from the fashionistas on here? Smile
Mary_S
Mary_S

Back to top Go down

Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think? Empty Re: Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think?

Post by diggers Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Have to say that U wasn't keen at first sight, I like good old red white and blue.
Have I mentioned I've got tickets for the men's 200 final and triple jump ?
Usain, Usain, Usain Bolt!!!!!!!!!!!!

diggers

Back to top Go down

Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think? Empty Re: Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think?

Post by BlueCoverman Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Let's face it Mary...what other reason could there be to watch the volleyball? Innocent
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:16 pm

I think they're crap to be blunt, and agree that it's more like Scotland than England. Just a bit of faded red in the flag somewhere would have made a huge difference, instead of a small strip of red around the collar.
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Jess Ennis has a way of making them look quite good though Wink
Davie
Davie
Admin

https://golf-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Have to say I find Paul and Stella McCartney to both be very annoying. Like father like daughter.

diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Have to say I was a little underwhelmed by them, but maybe I will change my mind once I have seen the volleyball outfits Innocent

Thinking about the colour choice, it compliments one of the souvenir mug designs so probably not that surprising it tied in with "corporate colours" so to speak.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Theres just no way I would wear those lycra shorts without having a red face, and of course ladies following me around Wink

A baby's arm with a sheeps head is probably why I'm known as 'Tripod' Embarassed
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:05 am

Then it's no wonder you have trouble with your golf swing Doc! Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think? 3461234324 Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think? 3461234324 Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think? 3461234324
BlueCoverman
BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:54 am

diggers wrote:Have to say I find Paul and Stella McCartney to both be very annoying. Like father like daughter.

How true is that, both like a dose of thrush...... Shame you can't get a cream to eradicate them though.

As for the team uniforms, they are a piss poor showing for team GB. When they mentioned the red is in the form of the socks!!!! I nearly died laughing, other than philips edowu (not sure on how to spell that) who actually wears the bloody socks!

So agreed it looks like team jockland, though I'll accept the volleyball womens get up and jess ennis look lovely though! But then they could wear a bin liner of similar skimpiness and they'd still look fine.
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 am

Doc wrote:Theres just no way I would wear those lycra shorts without having a red face, and of course ladies following me around Wink

A baby's arm with a sheeps head is probably why I'm known as 'Tripod' Embarassed

Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think? 3461234324

I'd pay good money to see that Doc............oh no wait a minute, I've actually met you. affraid

Seeya.............. Olympic outfits for team GB - what do you think? 70282223
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Have to agree diggers. Stella mccartney and her dad are really annoying.
You have to ask what on earth she knows about sportswear too, usually she's designing for god awful fashion rather than function? Also, if you are going to have the union flag on the gear, at least get the colours right.

Is it a precursor to Brazil where there may not be a team gb anymore. Hopefully someone will assassinate Salmond before that wretched idea might be realised.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down